Recent and upcoming presentations
- 16 March, 2019. Talk together with Jasmin Pfeifer "Perception of word stress by German Congenital Amusics"
at the workshop Prosody from a cross-domain perspective: How language speaks to music (and vice versa) as part of
The Annual Conference of the German Linguistic Society, Bremen.
- 18 January, 2019. Talk together with Edoardo Cavirani "The phonological perception of voicing assimilation in Emilian dialects"
at the 16th Old World Conference on Phonology, Verona.
- 20 October, 2018. Poster together with Veronica Miatto and Paul Boersma "Input estimation as a predictor of phonetic variation"
at New Ways of Analyzing Variation 47, New York.
- 7 September, 2018. Poster together with Anke Sennema "Konsonantencluster in der Wordverarbeitung vietnamesischsprachiger Deutschlernende"
at Phonetik und Phonologie im deutschsprachigen Raum 14, Vienna.
- 27 July, 2018. Talk together with Nancy Kula "Ternary spread in Bemba is without exception:
evidence from an acoustic study" at the Bantu and Khoisan Lab Phonology workshop of the 20th Congress
of Linguistics, Cape Town.
- 22 June, 2018. Poster together with Francesc Torres Tamarit "Stressed schwa takes over in Eivissan
Catalan" at the 16th Conference on Laboratory Phonology, Lisbon.
- 3 June, 2018. Invited lecture "Simultaneous phonetic and phonological processes: Degemination in Dutch and German" at the
Kolloquium Interaktion grammatischer Bausteine, Universität Leipzig.